PPK is seeking a community manager within the social department at the agency. This is an entry level role on the team and this person will be responsible for monitoring and engaging across all social media platforms. This person will work closely with the content team, strategists and analysts to execute against the overarching strategy by client and reporting insights and trends accordingly. This person should be self-motivated with strong copy writing skills and a strong desire to be tapped into all social media networks.
Work with us.
Social Media Community Manager
Unite & Take Over
- Perform daily community management for brands by monitoring key social channels, utilizing social listening tools, answering any consumer questions, and interacting with different brands on social platforms.
- Identify and inform the team of any trending content that’s applicable for our brands to jump on.
- Report on various clients’ social efforts on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly standpoint. Develop key learnings for the team to help shift and optimize for our brands to help drive overall success and help meet client goals.
- Build out monthly brainstorm docs to help drive overall social strategy and help guide content creation.
- Post content to brands’ various social media accounts on a daily basis.
- Develop key brand relationships through community management to foster potential brand partnerships throughout the year.
- Build Instagram Stories for brands to interact with users and remain active on platform.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience (entry level role) with strong copywriting skills that are in tune with social media.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and comprehensive follow through
- Experience with Excel and pulling social data for reporting on social platforms
- Works well independently and possesses exceptional time management skills
- Team player who can help contribute where needed
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment and multitask
* Required to pass a drug test