We are looking for a highly creative and motivated Videographer/Photographer to join our team. In this role, the Videographer/Photographer will be responsible for filming and handling basic editing of both video and still photography to create Agency content. Candidates must have enthusiasm for storytelling and dedication to their craft.
Work with us
Videographer / Photographer
Unite & Take Over
- Film videos in studio or on location
- Photograph Stills in studio or on location
- You are a team player with a positive attitude who is collaborative and welcomes feedback.
- You take initiative, are a proactive thinker, and provide creative solutions.
- You’re fast and efficient. Tight timelines don’t stress you out, in fact you thrive on them.
- You are organized and have excellent attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of video editing and basic photo retouching
- Understand client briefs and collaborate with creative teams to produce desired product
- Craft stories through film that achieve client/Agency goals
- Determine which equipment is needed for all shoots
- Ensure equipment is present and working; handle maintenance of studio’s equipment
- Pack, transport, set up and tear down equipment for shoots
- Ability to capture film with final edit in mind
- Assist in planning shoots with your department
- Stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable
- Bachelor’s Degree with field experience, or 2-3+ years comparable professional experience
- Self-motivated, determined and ambitious
- Must be familiar with a fast-paced, deadline driven, creative environment
- Proficiency with camera equipment ecosystems (i.e. RED, Canon, G&E, basic audio setups, etc.)
- Understanding of production process from pre-production through post-production
- Proficiency with editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, LRC, etc.
- Possess a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative and be proactive
- Creative, efficient and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work solo
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours
- Some travel may be required
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.
Demo reel of recent work is a must.