PPK is looking for a witty Copywriter who is looking for exponential growth opportunity to join our team! Our Copywriters are responsible for writing clear and compelling copy, proofreading and editing said copy and production of work across a variety of social media initiatives. The ideal candidate should be a team-spirited and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. We are looking for someone with the desire to create breakthrough original work that is relevant, resonating, and remembered, regardless of the assignment who can offer valuable insight on projects. The role reports to our Interactive Creative Director, and takes guidance from an Social Strategists, Interactive Designers and Paid Campaign Managers.
Work with us
Unite & Take Over
- Work hand in hand with other social media team members to brainstorm ideas and concepts for the visual and verbiage of the project.
- Meets with social media team to understand the Client requirements and core messaging.
- Write clear and attractive copy with a distinct voice.
- Interpret briefs to understand project requirements.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed to produce best work.
- Relevant education and ideally 2-5 years’ experience in an Advertising Agency environment.
- Proven working experience as a Copywriter.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with online content and strategy creation.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Strong research skills.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.