PPK is looking for a great Media Billing Coordinator to join our expanding team! Our ideal candidate should be good with numbers, detail oriented, and can multi-task different accounts.
Work with us
Media Billing Coordinator
Unite & Take Over
- Assist with the reconciliation of invoices for specific advertising agency account(s)- including collecting all invoices, uploading invoices to media reconciliation software, requesting missing invoices, and auditing print buys.
- Maintain a thorough record of ordered media and received invoices by utilizing a reconciliation sheet.
- Assist with the creation of weekly invoice packets to ensure a constant flow of invoice delivery to Accounting Manager.
- Assist in ensuring timely Client billing, as well as monitor and review back-up paperwork and invoice accuracy by utilizing tracking documents.
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of vendor payments particular to specific accounts; assisting with data entry.
- Works directly with the accounts team on all clients’ accounts receivable balances to ensure proper vendor payment.
- Communicate with outside vendors regarding missing invoices, invoice revisions, and outstanding payments as necessary.
- Works closely with Finance, Media and Account Services departments.
- Assist media team by collecting and inputting pre and post logs into excel.
- Assist media team by creating credit memos and sending to the station for sign off.
- Bachelor’s degree specialized in a relevant field or high school diploma with a minimum of 1 year of experience within Media or Finance roles.
- Minimum of 1-year experience within a media planning, buying or billing function within a company / agency or account services experience within an advertising agency.
- Highly proficient in Gmail and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Extremely strong math skills
- Good communication skills (written/verbal)
- Extremely organized with document and record keeping
- Good with numbers, able to multi-task, detailed oriented and a quick learner
- Accounting background/experience a plus
- Experience in STRATA a plus
- Degree in related field preferred
- Fluent in English
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pass a drug screening required.