PPK is looking for a witty Copywriter who is looking for exponential growth opportunity to join our team! Our Copywriters are responsible for writing clear and compelling copy, proofreading and editing said copy and production of work across all mediums of advertising – TV/online video, radio, print, display, activations, social, and more. The ideal candidate should be a team-spirited and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. We are looking for someone with the desire to create breakthrough original work that is relevant, resonating, and remembered, regardless of the assignment who can offer valuable insight on projects. The role reports to our Executive Creative Director, and takes guidance from an Associate Creative Director, Creative Director, or Senior Copywriter.
Work with us
Unite & Take Over
- Work hand in hand with other Creative Team members to execute ideas and concepts into finished executions.
- Write clear and attractive copy with a distinct voice.
- Interpret briefs to understand project requirements.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed to produce best work.
- Relevant education and ideally 1-3 years’ experience in an Advertising Agency or equivalent environment.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Strong research skills.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.