PPK is seeking an Assistant Producer to join our growing Team! The Junior Assistant Producer is responsible for assisting in all aspects of production shoots (pre-pro, production and post), coordinating with production crews and vendors, assisting in the management of production calendars and schedules, and becoming a valued member of our Production Department which ensures all shoots run smoothly and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in production, a team player mentality, and a willingness to get the job done. This role will report to the Director of Production.
Work with us
Junior Assistant Producer
Unite & Take Over
- Helps to facilitate production shoots on a weekly basis.
- Manages small-sized commercial production shoots in-studio and out in the field.
- Coordinates directly with internal teams to schedule all creative meetings, edit sessions, pre-production meetings and post-production meetings.
- Manages Voice Over recording sessions (scheduling, booking talent, casting VO talent, etc.).
- Participates in daily production meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Runs errands as needed for Production shoots and studio purposes (craft services runs, crew meal pickups, loading in/out Production equipment, etc.).
- Responsible for all aspects of studio/office upkeep (stocking printers, cleaning as needed, organizing equipment closet).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High interest in Production (on set and in office).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive thinker and problem solver when things don’t always go as planned (putting out the occasional ‘fire’).
- Keeping a cool head in times of elevated stress.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Office and PowerPoint.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Valid driver’s license/vehicle.
- Ability to juggle more than your plate can hold in times of heightened stress.
- Meeting project deadlines on the day and time they are needed.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.