PPK is looking for a great Billing Coordinator to join our expanding team! Our ideal candidate should be good with numbers, detail oriented, and can multi-task different accounts.
Work with us
Unite & Take Over
- Assist with the reconciliation of invoices for specific advertising agency account(s)- including collecting all invoices, uploading invoices to media reconciliation software, requesting missing invoices, and auditing print buys.
- Maintain a thorough record of received invoices by utilizing a reconciliation sheet.
- Assist with the creation of daily and weekly invoice packets to ensure a constant flow of invoice delivery to Accounting Manager.
- Assist in ensuring timely Client billing, as well as monitor and review back-up paperwork and invoice accuracy by utilizing tracking documents.
- Works as a liaison between Media and Accounting teams to ensure timely retrieval of all necessary documents for approvals and reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s degree specialized in a relevant field or high school diploma with a minimum of 1 year of experience within Media or Finance roles preferred.
- Minimum of 1-year experience within a billing function within a company / agency or account services experience within an advertising agency.
- Highly proficient in Gmail and Microsoft Office, especially Excel, ability convert templates to Adobe PDF files.
- Extremely strong math skills.
- Good communication skills (written/verbal).
- Extremely organized with document and record keeping.
- Good with numbers, able to multi-task, detailed oriented and a quick learner.
- Accounting background/experience a plus.
- Experience in STRATA a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to pass a drug screening required.