PPK is looking for a vibrant Art Director who is looking to forward their career to join our team! Our Art Directors are responsible for the visual aspects of advertisements across a campaign, whether it is outdoor, digital display, direct mail, point of sale, or TV/online video ads. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working independently, as well as collaborating with team members from junior level to executive level. This person should display a desire to create breakthrough original work that is relevant, resonating, and remembered, regardless of assignment. The role reports to our Executive Creative Director, and takes guidance from an Associate Creative Director, Creative Director, or Senior Art Director.
Work with us
Unite & Take Over
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions.
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members.
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
- Relevant education and ideally 2-5 years of experience in an advertising agency environment.
- Proven working experience as Art Director.
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.